[Osmf-talk] Board Cohesion/Confidentiality

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Oct 5 13:10:21 UTC 2012

Henk,

On 10/05/2012 01:11 PM, Henk Hoff wrote:
> So tell me: why are you venting your personal frustrations out in the
> open instead of discussing this within board first?

I'm not venting frustration. I'm planning to address all the issues that
I mentioned in my blog post on the board as well. More specifically, I
plan to suggest to board that we adopt a set of rules that govern how we
work (just like I said at the bottom of the blog post).

This is something that takes a little time. It is easy to say "I think
that board should strike the right balance between confidentiality and
transparency", and harder to actually come up with a concrete set of
rules that might work.

Bye
Frederik