[Osmf-talk] Corporate OSMF Members

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu Oct 25 21:37:48 UTC 2012

Frederik,

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    in the coming years, the OSMF will re-work their articles of association
> which are currently very old fashioned and geared more towards a British
> manufacturing firm than towards an international mass membership nonprofit
> (FSVO "mass").

[...]

> But for now, without further ado, would you be willing to record your
> opinion in this little poll I've made?

Can I just say that I think this is a really good way to get the
opinion of the OSMF membership on an issue like this? There's bound to
be a lot of heated discussion around this ('corporations are people',
as a certain presidential nominee here likes to say) so it's great to
boil it down to a few well-chosen canned opinions like you did. We can
always pan out from there.

So thanks for approaching it this way.
--
martijn van exel