[Osmf-talk] Corporate OSMF Members

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 21:48:01 UTC 2012

Good poll

I chose the "more fine-grained answer".

In super short, I think another related organization might be best to work with corporate users and contributors, and that organization could relate to OSMF through the local chapters mechanism (which I think should support not only geographic chapters, but topical chapters). This is similarly to how HOT works with the humanitarian world. It gears OSMF towards a more federated governance model, where the key thing becomes how the Foundation and the Chapters relate. It could help increase participation and voice of the OSM community, by establishing a number of more organized channels for expression of membership voices.

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron