[Osmf-talk] Congratulations

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Sep 10 13:10:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 09/08/2012 07:06 PM, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> I understand on the grapevine from SOTM that Henk has been
> re-elected, and Frederik and Simon have been elected for the first
> time.
>
> Congratulations all three.

Thank you ;)

> - but actually, given that we had five
> really good candidates,

I had the opportunity for friendly chats with both Kate and Alex at SOTM
and I hope that they won't be deterred from working in/with OSMF even if
not on the board.

> Congratulations especially to Frederik who topped the poll. Looking
> forward to a really productive year with the new board.

There's also 50 people who did *not* vote for me! I hope they will not
now go home and say to themselves "oh well, tough luck" - I hope that
they will actively participate in OSMF opinion-forming on this list and
elsewhere. I'd love to make "board work" more open to participation by
OSMF and project members.

Bye
Frederik