[Osmf-talk] OSMF Articles of Association - Discussion on Revision for 2013 AGM

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Apr 5 12:15:45 UTC 2013

I'm slightly surprised that there is no discussion on points 4 to 6. In
particular I would have at least thought that some discussion on the
democratic elements (resolutions from outside of the board) would  take
place. Can we in that case assume that everybody is fine with the
proposals as suggested (without any restriction on proposals)?

Simon