[Osmf-talk] OSMF Articles of Association - Discussion on Revision for 2013 AGM

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 12:24:45 UTC 2013

Simon, to me these look fine; I have no opinion on STV. The one thing I'm unclear on is what it takes for membership resolutions to pass ... majority of those in attendance a General Meeting?
Also, I'm curious to hear what kinds of things might be proposed through membership resolutions.

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron