[Osmf-talk] similar association to copy AoA from

Mark Szentes-Wanner mark at szentes.org
Mon Apr 8 19:55:37 UTC 2013

Is there an association that has already been existing for longer than OSMF and can serve us as a template? Some trade union, yacht club, scientific group or a private school?

Perhaps we can avoid reinventing the wheel.

I personally favour that each member should have a username and the vote be public (by username). Those who wish to can use pseudonyms.

BTW, congrats to everybody participating in the discussion. Drafting the Constitution of a country must have been quite a challenge.

Mark