[Osmf-talk] OSMF Board Election 2013 - candidates wanted

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Aug 12 22:51:12 UTC 2013

Dear OSMF members,

(Cc'ing the general talk list in case someone who isn't yet a member
would like to become one!)

    another Annual General Meeting is looming in early September - the
formal announcement will be posted on the OSMF lists soon.

In the mean time, could I have your attention for the upcoming board
election. There's three seats (of a total seven) up for grabs, and I
hope that some of you will throw your hat into the ring.

If you are a paid-up member of the OSMF by the time of the AGM, you are
eligible - just add your name to the table on this Wiki page:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM13/Election_to_Board

If you're not yet a member, all's not lost - go to
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Join to sign up today.

Bye
Frederik