[Osmf-talk] AGM 2013: Proxy Voting Instructions

Simon Poole simon at osmfoundation.org
Mon Aug 26 15:11:49 UTC 2013

Martin

Yes, it is intentional that companies can become members (btw this is
not excluded in the current AoAs either) and was discussed this spring
in preparation of the revision of the AoAs. The net result of the public
discussion and previous polls is that the disputed issue is if or not
corporate members get a vote or not, not corporate membership per se.
For an overview of the changes see
http://blog.openstreetmap.org/2013/08/15/2013-articles-of-association-update/

Simon