[Osmf-talk] AGM 2013: Proxy Voting Instructions

Gregory Marler sotm at livingwithdragons.com
Mon Aug 26 16:45:52 UTC 2013

Frederik, that explanation/summary is very good and I imagine helpful to
many people.

Would it be appropriate to have it linked to from the wiki page or
somewhere?
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM13
Or perhaps that is not allowed, as sometimes you have to stick to what
has been announced as the vote question/description.

Greg.