[Osmf-talk] Financing the OSMF

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Mon Aug 26 17:10:15 UTC 2013

There is a rule in the product photography: a photo-camera looks both
ways, forward and backward. It is not obvious, but it is indeed the
case. The camera does capture also what is behind it.

This rule applicable in any field. I guess a donation is important not
only for a receiving organization but for a donor too, probably even more.

brgds
Oleksiy
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Alex-7