[Osmf-talk] Financing the OSMF

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Tue Aug 27 09:23:27 UTC 2013

I do not know exactly why but all the humanitarian organizations CICR,
MSF http://www.msf.org/ , APT http://www.apt.ch/ , http://www.iom.int ,
etc. do have headquarters in modest but solid freestanding buildings.

Perhaps to underline their independence? Sometimes they take donations
which earmarked for a task in a specific region, but they are
independent all right.

"The Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team" http://hotosm.org/ uses the OSM
map, so, perhaps, they could use the OSMF building too.

brgds
Oleksiy
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Alex-7