[Osmf-talk] Financing the OSMF

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Tue Aug 27 11:34:19 UTC 2013

I cannot find a link to this article at the moment. It was an article
about a French aviator who invited businessmen to his conference in Paris.

He was trying to collect money for the first flight over the Atlantic
ocean. He said during the conference that his aircraft is almost ready
and he needs just something like 5000 to accomplish the project.

He did not get any interest from Paris business community. The reason
was as his friend, a businessman, explained later, that he aimed too
low, he had to aim higher, to ask at least 5 million.

brgds
Oleksiy
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Alex-7