[Osmf-talk] Financing the OSMF

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Tue Aug 27 12:34:09 UTC 2013

There is the link "Partners" on the main page of the OSM map. It leads
to a list of companies with logos and links:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Partners

Perhaps, this list should be called "Partners and Corporate Donors" or
"Partners and Corporate Members"? With clear description of what it
takes to add the company logo to this list, to which already there is
the link from the main map page.

For example, "the company "N.... Ltd" donated on 21.12.2013 500,000 EUR
for new servers".

By the way, I searched for "list of corporate members" in wiki, at OSMF
website, at OSM help, via Google ("list of corporate members OSMF") and
found nothing. I assumed it does not exist yet.

brgds
Oleksiy
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Alex-7