[Osmf-talk] Financing the OSMF

Simon Poole simon at osmfoundation.org
Tue Aug 27 14:15:51 UTC 2013

Actually currently and that continues with the new articles, while you
will need to be in good standing to vote, however you don't loose your
membership till you are expelled (with the new articles automatically
once you are a year in arrears). As to the drop in membership fees
(which is not reflected in actual membership) that could be yet simply
an artefact of when SOTM takes place relative to the financial year (a
large number of last minute "renewals").

Simon