[Osmf-talk] Financing the OSMF

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Aug 28 09:29:08 UTC 2013

For the record, the board decided on a corporate membership fee of £1000
for the coming year yesterday, that is clearly low enough to avoid any
inkling of undue dependence. I personally see no reason why we shouldn't
give corporations a vote given that there is no danger of getting any
where close to overruling individual member votes, and further that
certain key decisions, AoA changes and the like, remain reserved for
individuals.

Simon