[Osmf-talk] Automatic membership renewal

Michael Larkin larkinml at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 21:14:11 UTC 2013

 On subscription matter , why don't we have a Euro bank account so that
those of us who pay in Euro can avoid the conversion costs that banks (and
Pay Pal ) apply to Sterling?Euro conversions. These just increase bank
profits and one transaction by the Treasurer should suffice to transfer the
funds
Michael Larkin