[Osmf-talk] Automatic membership renewal

Hugo Holscher hugoholscher at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 19:17:38 UTC 2013

Personnally I am not in favor of direct debit. Not sure how it is for most
of you, but the time consuming thing is to go to the website figure out the
numbers, cut and paste them. That all could go in the e-mail with renewal
request. ALso a unique number (like an invoice number) would render the
additional e-mail unnessary.

Hugo