[Osmf-talk] Notes & Bing Imagery

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Tue Dec 3 15:41:49 UTC 2013

I just received a reply from SenseFly:

-- QUOTE --
The eBee is priced CHF 19’990.- + shipping/taxes. This includes
everything needed to fly (ebee, camera, accessories, batteries,
chargers, spare parts, software, hard-shell case.) except the laptop.
The package also includes the picture processing software in order to do
orthomosaic and DSM.

Please note that our products are tools for professional and none RC
pilots.
-- UNQUOTE --

I can tell for sure that pilots must be formally trained in a company or
an organization to fly such an expensive aircraft.

And there should be several pilots for one drone, so that it is
constantly in the air, moving from one city to another. Perhaps one
drone for a country.

brgds
O.M. (Alex-7)