[Osmf-talk] Notes & Bing Imagery

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 19:54:47 UTC 2013

Strongly disagree. John Crowley is spot on with his assessment.

If you do any _systematic_ flights over any suburban area in any country
you will get a response from someone, private or official, and I'm
pretty sure it won't be positive or supportive.

Look at the reaction to Google's Streetview cars driving around, it
would be a far bigger reaction if there were drones flying up and down
recording peoples homes....

Also, drones or remote control planes etc are not currently regulated,
to my knowledge, but they soon will be and it will make things much harder.

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me