[Osmf-talk] Notes & Bing Imagery

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Wed Dec 4 16:12:12 UTC 2013

I looked up at Mediamarkt website in Germany and I see that Parrot
Ar.Drone 2.0 is still sold freely (the link below).

It is the general trend that computers are getting sensors and starting
to move. I doubt that anyone can stop it (though there, certainly,
countries were iPhones are still forbidden).

For a drone like this its ultra lightness and soft material are an
infallible parachute in itself. It is not falling too fast even from a
high altitude.

http://www.mediamarkt.de/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/MultiChannelSearch?storeId=48353&langId=-3&searchProfile=onlineshop&searchParams=&path=&query=PARROT+Parrot+AR.Drone+2.0+orange%2Fgelb

brgds
O.M. (Alex-7)