[Osmf-talk] Notes & Bing Imagery

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Wed Dec 4 22:54:42 UTC 2013

I would agree with Martin, however, that if we ever go this way, the
utmost attention should be paid to privacy concerns and security.

Perhaps in a form of guidelines or self-regulations, which must be
accepted before making and submitting any orthorectified aerial imagery
for the OSM.

- a drone weight should be limited up to 0.7 kg;

- some sort of a training certificate for pilots (at least internal);

- no photos should be ever made on altitude less than 100 - 200 meters,
so that people are not recognizable at all;

- no flying near airports;

Anyway, the technology, like eBee, seems to be a bit too expensive yet
for an individual. But we may continue to work on airmanship meanwhile,
until it reaches the mass production.

brgds
O.M. (Alex-7)