[Osmf-talk] Notes & Bing Imagery

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 6 15:28:03 UTC 2013

Hi Oleksiy,

The Eebee
models used in Limonade have an autonomy of 45 minutes. To cover
Limonade, three 15 minutes flights have been scheduled. Each flight
covered approximately 10km2. The average flight elevation was 150
meters, which gives a precision of about 4cm. The link I provided to the
 imagery shows the quality of the imagery. In JOSM, we can compare the
alignment with the Bing imagery.

The
IOM experiments in Haiti over the last three years showed how this
lightweight technology can provide high quality imagery, this in a
secure context. These wings models have no metal incorporared. These
flighs in Haiti were approved by the civil aviation agency. Plus these
models are approved by various european governments.

Pierre