[Osmf-talk] Losing faith

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Tue Jan 15 19:43:30 UTC 2013

It might be good to have some facts here.

On October 10th last year there has been a tweet gone on the osm-account out that raised some eyebrows within CWG. That resulted in an action to revise the list of people who could send messages on the OSM twitter-account.

That same day the password of the twitter-account was changed. And an e-mail from CWG went out to the OSMF management team and communication WG asking who also needed access. To which Steve replied he would like to.

Shortly after a mail was send by CWG if anybody had "any objections or otherwise" to that. I replied I had no problems with with Steve have access to the OSM twitter account.
We're still talking October 10th, 2012.

Since then this question remained open. Until yesterday, when CWG decided in it's meeting that access to the twitter account should be restricted to CWG.

I don't want to fuel this debate any more than it already is. Hope the facts above will help put things in perspective.

Cheers,
Henk

Op 15 jan. 2013, om 20:13 heeft Steve Coast <steve at asklater.com> het volgende geschreven: