[Osmf-talk] Losing faith

SteveCoast steve at asklater.com
Tue Jan 15 20:57:01 UTC 2013

Richard

I applaud the aim of answering over email. The problem is it took you three months to answer one question. You are understaffed. Allowing people to tweet was already agreed to.

I'm wrong all the time, it's ok for you guys to admit that, let me and others  tweet and move on.

If I kicked you off the IRC channel, which apparently I still own, how would you feel and respond?

Steve