[Osmf-talk] Losing faith

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Wed Jan 16 16:38:23 UTC 2013

On 16 January 2013 15:37, Steve Coast <steve at asklater.com> wrote:

> I not asking for preferential treatment, Fred. I was tweeting three months
> ago, then we had some events, now I can't. I'm very happy for others to
> tweet too, and for there to be some policy of course.

You are asking to have access to the Twitter account without being part of
the Communications Working Group, which is the group that looks after the
account. That sounds like preferential treatment to me.

Given that the CWG are proving successful in their approach, why not let
them get on with their work, explore options like GroupTweet, and respect
their decisions?

Regards,
Tom