[Osmf-talk] Losing faith

Christian Rogel christian.rogel at club-internet.fr
Wed Jan 16 17:57:48 UTC 2013

Sadly, some of unpolitical heads of OSMF cannot hold a line line of consistency.
We may have heard of old feuds, but now we are told about without self-restriction.

We now, from the DWG crisis, there months ago,  that some guys may be excellent
technicians and terrific helpers to OSM growth, but the Foundation has to keep two legs
for moving further.

That' governance,   xxx !

Hope that ridiculous fuss will be used as a matter of progress.

Remember : amongst the worst in conducting an organization, there is :
- non decisions
- non fully and smartly explained decisions
- close circles of decision

Christian Rogel