[Osmf-talk] OSMF Articles of Association - Discussion on Revision for 2013 AGM - Corporate Membership

Dudley Ibbett dudleyibbett at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 17:15:37 UTC 2013

Out of interest has there been an equivalent survey to ask companies as to whether they would want corporate membership and also why?

Assuming they are given only one vote wouldn't they just be better of joining as individual members?  Perhaps they already do and OSMF is already under their influence.  I guess by having corporate membership we would potentially bring this out into the open.  There only other benefit is likely to be the financial one already mentioned.

Dudley