[Osmf-talk] A workshop about OSM at OKCon?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri May 10 07:14:50 UTC 2013

Hi Simon and Maurizio,

I wanted to mention HOT will likely propose a talk in the open development
track regarding the work HOT does. At the moment I'm unsure if it will be
me though because the FOSS4G workshops are at the same time as OKCon, so
I'm not yet sure it is possible.

I would be surprised if there wasn't an OpenStreetMap component last year
as well, but I did not attend. Perhaps someone else on this list though can
speak to it.

Best,

-Kate