[Osmf-talk] A workshop about OSM at OKCon?

Maurizio Napolitano napo at fbk.eu
Fri May 10 13:34:35 UTC 2013

Il 10/05/2013 09:14, Kate Chapman ha scritto:
> Hi Simon and Maurizio,
>
> I wanted to mention HOT will likely propose a talk in the open
> development track regarding the work HOT does. At the moment I'm unsure
> if it will be me though because the FOSS4G workshops are at the same
> time as OKCon, so I'm not yet sure it is possible.

OKCon -> 17-18 September
FOSS4G -> 17-21 September
There are 2 days of overlap
I hope to be present to the both events

> I would be surprised if there wasn't an OpenStreetMap component last
> year as well, but I did not attend.

The last year we were present. OKCon was included in the event OKFestival
I was involved in the session 4 OpenStreetMap Hackthon

> Perhaps someone else on this list
> though can speak to it.

For OKCon i want submit a proposal about OSM
I want present a use case study but, I think can be a good idea organize
a workshop (better if with some different osmers)

(i'm also a member of OKFN for Italy)