[Osmf-talk] A workshop about OSM at OKCon?

Maurizio Napolitano napo at fbk.eu
Sat May 11 08:02:15 UTC 2013

Oleksiy, what you say, sounds like wonderful news
I think that SOSM.ch should be present at the OkCon.
Have you already submitted an idea?

I work with okfn as a reference to Italy, my activities is under voluntary.
I am often in contact with them, I will certainly ask you to insert the
map of OSM

--
FBK - Fondazione Bruno Kessler
Trento - Italy