[Osmf-talk] hosting in the UK and "anti-terror legislation"

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Sep 9 14:11:31 UTC 2013

Just trying to catch this before it explodes. Every new sign up gets a
link to our privacy policy before they actually start the process, the
document itself is, for OSM, quite clear on what to expect and what not.
What is an issue is that there are no translations at this point in time.

Simon

PS: see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Privacy_Policy