[Osmf-talk] Important information regarding your OSMF membership - Action may be required

Ivo Stankov ivo at e-stankov.com
Wed Sep 18 19:52:33 UTC 2013

I disagree that because the data is potentially available for open
inspection by interested parties, that it would automatically mean that
it should be directly fed for automated processing into the servers of
the most powerful data(-hungry) corporation there currently is.

As Christian, I find the current solution to be very unfortunate.