[Osmf-talk] Important information regarding your OSMF membership - Action may be required

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Wed Sep 18 20:16:04 UTC 2013

Like Rich said ... and when you would like to remain a normal member by
needing to give the information (like address), it makes you more aware
that this information is available for inspection.
When you feel uncomfortable with given this information, I advise you to
think about whether normal membership is the class of membership you are
after.

@Martin, as far as I have understood the rules regarding the inspection of
the register, you do not have to drop by in person at the registered office.

Cheers,
Henk

2013/9/18 Rich <richlv at nakts.net>

> On 09/18/2013 10:52 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> > Actually I found it strange that I had to react in order to remain an
> > ordinary member and doing nothing would have changed my membership.
> > Wouldn't it be more logical to ask to become an associate member?
>
> osmf does not have that information on all the members, thus it is
> impossible to keep those members as 'normal'. making everybody an
> associate member by default is the only possible way
>
> > cheers,
> > Martin
> --
>  Rich

Board member
OpenStreetMap Foundation
+31 6 4808 8925
henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
132 Maney Hill Road
Sutton Coldfield
B72 1JU
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.