[Osmf-talk] Important information regarding your OSMF membership - Action may be required

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Sep 18 22:03:22 UTC 2013

Jonathan has already explained the issue with the companies act member
required information, I would just want to add that we do not intend to
pro-actively publish this information, but it is simply the law that
this information is essentially public, so we really can't make any
promises. The whole point of introducing the associate member class was
to work around this specific issue.

The board is aware of the concerns about using google services,
particularly in the light of googles practices wrt mail. There is no
conclusion at this point in time, however it is something we will follow
up on.

Simon