[Osmf-talk] Important information regarding your OSMF membership - Action may be required

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Wed Sep 18 21:41:14 UTC 2013

Google blames rogue contractors for OpenStreetMap sabotage
http://www.slashgear.com/google-blames-rogue-contractors-for-openstreetmap-sabotage-18209666/

I am not sure that there was a sabotage of OpenStreetMap. It is just an
article. Especially by contractors. Do they have nothing else to do?

brgds
Oleksiy
(Alex-7)