[Osmf-talk] Phasing out Google services

Ivo Stankov ivo at e-stankov.com
Thu Sep 19 20:52:08 UTC 2013

Thank you for the honest and direct answer, Frederik.
I understand the position and support completely the long term movement
towards more privacy-oriented open tools.

> If at all possible, let's not make a big issue out of this now because
> we can't just stop using Google today. Let's do it without haste.

The only problem is that the current situation might put off some of the
members from becoming normal members, just because of the setup.

I guess we can have a second run later, when an alternative data policy
has been implemented.