[Osmf-talk] Tanzania

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Aug 9 17:43:13 UTC 2014

Slightly off topic, but it is something that I've been wanting to ask
for a while: when we are talking about using devices in developing
countries to collect geo data, is a GPS still the device of choice, and
not low-end smart phones? I'm aware that the GPS devices naturally might
be provided by /borrowed from a third party.

Simon