[Osmf-talk] How to vote to match your view

Henk Hoff toffehoff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:37:04 UTC 2014

Where does it say that I'm opposing term limits?

I'm opposing term limits as stipulated in the current resolutions.  There are many other ways in how you could introduce term limits.
The resolutions are unbalanced proposals. We need to have a situation where we can attract good people to do things. Not to shut people out.

Henk