[Osmf-talk] How to vote to match your view

Johan & Marguerite textline at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:47:20 UTC 2014

> Like I said, there are many ways how to introduce term limits. I all
> depends
> on what problem you want to solve.

Since voting in favour of Special Resolution 1 means voting against you
continuing your Board work it could be that SR 1 was drafted up because you
are being seen as the problem. Why? Well, maybe because you were active in
organizing SOTM's without drafting up meeting notes, maybe it was because
you didn't share the full member lists to other board members. I wish the
membership wisdom in voting.

Cheers, Johan