[Osmf-talk] How to vote to match your view

Randy Meech randy.meech at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 20:22:54 UTC 2014

Thanks for this analysis Paul - I found it very helpful and well thought
out.

One thing I would recommend to everyone, as this thread seems to be turning
personal: people should vote based on the issues, and not how they impact
individuals who may or may not be on the board. I've been concerned because
even the introduction of these resolutions seemed personal at the time.
That's not to say that term limits aren't a good thing, but we should think
about what's best for the organization and have faith in an engaged
electorate. Passing rules against specific people seems very short-term
focused.

Also, while I do like the theory of term limits (which Paul mentions) I am
actually undecided on these particular votes at the moment.

-Randy