[Osmf-talk] Please Vote at the General Meeting this Weekend

Steve Doerr doerr.stephen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:51:15 UTC 2014

On 03/12/2014 10:38, Simon Poole wrote:
> As I pointed out in the original proposal for this general meeting,
> actually achieving the 75% votes to carry the special resolutions is a
> very high hurdle and unlikely to be achieved without support by the
> board.

Can I just check that the vote officials share my understanding of what
constitutes a 'vote' in calculating the winning thresholds, whether 50%
or 75%? In my view, it is the total of YES and NO votes: abstentions do
not count.

Apologies if this is already documented somewhere: I didn't check.

--
Steve

---