[Osmf-talk] Please Vote at the General Meeting this Weekend

Kathleen Danielson kathleen.danielson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:49:34 UTC 2014

I would also like to add a very important caveat. My understanding is that
the Special and Ordinary resolutions require 75% and 50%, respectively,  of
those who actually vote, NOT of the membership in total. Can anyone else
confirm that is correct? I misunderstood this originally, and assumed the
threshold for putting these changes in place would be much higher than I
now believe it is.

This means that it's very important to vote, even if you don't want
anything to change, otherwise a very small number of votes could decide
things one way or the other.