[Osmf-talk] How to vote to match your view

nebulon42 nebulon42 at yandex.com
Wed Dec 3 18:19:56 UTC 2014

Speaking of moderation: Who decides what the truth is? You?
To an uninformed person this may sound like the "establishment" trying
to shut up critics. A board member like you should be more careful
choosing the tone of his messages, even if this mail by Johan was
definitely not nice (so others should choose their tone more wisely
too).

nebulon42