[Osmf-talk] Special GM 2014: Proxy Voting Instructions

Gregory Marler info at nomoregrapes.com
Thu Dec 4 13:30:11 UTC 2014

On the SGM page it says proxy voting closes at 11am UTC on Sunday, but the
linked to Proxy voting says 5am UTC. Could the time be confirmed & the
incorrect one corrected please.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Special_GM14

It is worth noting that you can send in a proxy vote, change your
mind(perhaps based on continued discussion), and send in a new proxy vote
that will invalidate any of your earlier votes. Voting earlier,  by proxy,
will really help out the counters and therefore allow the result to be
announced with less delay.

Gregory.