[Osmf-talk] Balance of power (was: Re: How to vote to match your view)

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Sat Dec 6 14:49:47 UTC 2014

See, there was no group that "mobbed" Richard out the board. The CWG took away Twitter access from everyone without any consultation, thinking Ivan's tweet was mine. I asked for it back, used every channel as I outlined. Richard sadly quit feeling CWG was being overpowered by the board but that's not what happened. The CWG took Twitter away from the people using it without talking to anyone, then was surprised this wasn't okay.

And it's all dead and buried nearly two years ago.

What's the next conspiracy? If we could get them all in one email it would help. I'm imagining a room with newspaper cutouts on the wall and string lines between them. Perhaps a dark figure rocking in the corner with furtive eyes?

Steve