[Osmf-talk] ballot results unofficial

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Sun Dec 7 19:24:40 UTC 2014

Florian,

According to our Articles (# 75) you need to be member for at least 30 days prior to be able to vote. You mention you applied for membership on November 10. That is less then 30 days before the GM today. That is the reason why your vote was a valid vote.

It has nothing to do with the speediness of slowliness of the processing.

Henk