[Osmf-talk] Another consideration about the current voting

Henk Hoff toffehoff at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 23:52:53 UTC 2014

Would you please snap out of the negative spiral please.

I've always said that the voting for the board is a complete democratic and transparent process. STV is a different mechanism, which results in different outcomes. All I wanted to say was that we first need to see what the effects of this new mechanism is, before we change the rules yet again.

And who says I'm angry because my so-called "buddy" Steve didn't get elected? Please, don't make things up.

Henk