[Osmf-talk] OSMF 2014 election details. Spread the word.

Johan & Marguerite textline at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 21:44:53 UTC 2014

I noticed that 50% of the candidates answered my question on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM14/Election_to_Board
For me it's just guessing why 4 candidates didn't answer this question.
Also some other questions are not answered yet. Since it's only a few days
before the election: could all eight candidates please take a look at this
wiki page and answer the unanswered questions?

Kind regards, Johan