[Osmf-talk] OSMF 2014 election details. Spread the word.

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun Nov 2 22:51:09 UTC 2014

On 11/2/2014 1:44 PM, Johan & Marguerite wrote:
> I noticed that 50% of the candidates answered my question on
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM14/Election_to_Board
>
> For me it's just guessing why 4 candidates didn't answer this
> question. Also some other questions are not answered yet. Since it's
> only a few days before the election: could all eight candidates please
> take a look at this wiki page and answer the unanswered questions?
Just to clarify, the question is
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM14/Election_to_Board#Teamwork
and those who have replied are Marek, Ethan (FTA), Randy, Paul
(pnorman), and Frederik. Those who have not are Peter (Peda), Kathleen,
and Steve.

Peter, Kathleen and Steve, will you be replying to this question?

Steve, you currently haven't added responses to any questions. Will you
be doing so?